DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky MavMount bracket screw upgrade

Very nice. Good idea and thanks for sharing. Will have to get some of these for our in-house units as we're constantly demoing and switching CS units from Mavic, Spark, Phantom, Inspire and Matrice units all day which most all have different mounting solutions. Cheers!

Reactions: Aerial West
While those thumbscrews work great, I've found out today that the lanyard plate gets in the way of the bottom USB cable port :(

Yep, you are correct. It puts pressure on the cable otherwise. Not a good design. I just clipped the strap to the main base plate. It's not balanced, but it will allow for hands off if necessary.

While those thumbscrews work great, I've found out today that the lanyard plate gets in the way of the bottom USB cable port :(

Replace the C cable with a right angled one that should sort it out.

Guys,

I tested a lot of mounts. Incl. the expensive and famous Mavmount. But the best for me is a cheap one on Aliexpress.
Good thing is that the screws we are talking about are included.
I thought it would be plastic, but all the parts are from metal.
The mount is lighter than the Mavmount. So that one i don't use anymore...

Just for you information: Bracket Mount Adapter Houder Stand voor DJI Mavic Pro/Spark Drone 5.5/7.85 'voor DJI CrystalSky Monitor accessoires in Bracket Mount Adapter Houder Stand voor DJI Mavic Pro/Spark Drone 5.5/7.85 'voor DJI CrystalSky Monitor accessoires van Drone Accessoires Kits op AliExpress.com | Alibaba Groep

Peter

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sedmonds