DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[NO LONGER FOR SALE] Seling Mavic 3, un-opened & factory sealed. Comes with 5 Freewell ND filters for free

AlecGB

Reactions
Just received a Mavic 3 but am choosing to not open it and go for a cine edition.

It is factory sealed with the pull tabs intact. It comes with the default controller, charger & battery. Also comes with these ND filters; 4, 8, 16, 32, & 64 variants.

Need to have the cine by Dec 27th so looking to sell quickly. If not sold by Christmas the post will have to be removed. As posted, I'll cover expedited shipping if requested to expedite things

Powerful drone, have used the same model to shoot footage such as:

Reach out if you have any questions

IMG_5211.jpgIMG_5210 2.jpgToo-Many-Mavic-3s.jpg

Last edited:
Just received a Mavic 3 but am choosing to not open it and go for a cine edition.

It is factory sealed with the pull tabs intact. It comes with the default controller, charger & battery. Also comes with these ND filters; 4, 8, 16, 32, & 64 variants.

Need to have the cine by Dec 27th so looking to sell quickly. If not sold by Christmas the post will have to be removed. As posted, I'll cover expedited shipping if requested to expedite things

Powerful drone, have used the same model to shoot footage such as:

Reach out if you have any questions

View attachment 171169View attachment 171168View attachment 171170
If you just got it,why can't it be returned?

Reactions: Joeblow
If you just got it,why can't it be returned?
Great question. My previous Mavic 3 had a sensor issue, some weird flickering in bright sun, so DJI sent me a new model as a replacement.

Therefore, despite being fresh & sealed, it's not eligable for a return. Hoping for a win/win where someone can get a new Mavic 3 at a discount & I can upgrade to a cine model. If not, I'll just stick with the Mavic 3 which has been great to me.

Hope this answers your question! Let me know if I can answer anything else, cheers

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2