DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky Monitorwork with the Air ??

maxv77

Reactions
Hi

Just a quick question. Will the 7.85" High Brightness:
CrystalSky Monitor ×1 work OK with the Mavic Air? (as it was on in the description list for it)

I Got the Epson BT 300 glasses today. Took me around 10mins to send them back.
So back at looking for a better screen to see in sunlight with.

dji`s store only has the price for the 5" . I cant find any prices the the large screens anywhere

The ultra brightness model of the 7.85" CrystalSky monitor is also available here on Amazon. It's 1,000 nits brighter than the high brightness model.

Last edited:
Hi thanks for your help. I think I will go for the 5,5"

I am a bit confused to what mount I will need for it ?

What charger will I need to charge the cyristalsky up as they said you don't get one with it?

And finally what cable I will need to connect the sky to my controller ?

Any links would be great

Reactions: maxv77
Last edited:
I have the skyreat tablet holder and the polar pro crystalsky mount. Both work well, but I would give a slight edge to polar pro. It feels a little more solid. I would still recommend either one.

I also use my CS with another drone so I needed to use the DJI quick disconnect mount as I didn't want to have to unscrew it all the time.
Got this base from Fly high and it works perfectly.

zzzo.jpg
zzzq.jpg

5.5 sreen orderd. Ive opted for a flat mount so its in the same as my phone was. And I got a second hand phantom charger coming from Ebay. I have also just orderd a really nice looking screen cover also from dji that then flips up to make a sun shield. Thanks for your help

Reactions: Keule
5.5 sreen orderd. Ive opted for a flat mount so its in the same as my phone was. And I got a second hand phantom charger coming from Ebay. I have also just orderd a really nice looking screen cover also from dji that then flips up to make a sun shield. Thanks for your help
I wasnt a fan of the bottom mount with the 7.85. It made it bottom heavy. Not sure how the 5.5 feels on the bottom though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada