DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CS Firmware update 3.0.2.0 (Dec. 16, 2019)

I updated mine this morning. I was already at 4.3.16 with Go4. It updated the Go app and when it is opened for my P3 Std it directs me to use Go4. I see no other apparent changes to either app.

Serious bug: Tethering with iOs is not working anymore.

Serious bug: Tethering with iOs is not working anymore.
Can not confirm - Both my CS are tethering successfully with iPhone XR (IOS v 13.3.1)

Reactions: Bernd2019
IPhone X and 8. Both no tethering. Last updates. Same reported by several in the dji forum.

Has anyone had any contact with anyone at DJI recently about any more updates for the Crystalskys? Do they plan on updating Go4 beyond 4.3.16 in the Crystalsky?

Has anyone had any contact with anyone at DJI recently about any more updates for the Crystalskys? Do they plan on updating Go4 beyond 4.3.16 in the Crystalsky?
When hell freezes over.
I have now sold my Crystalsky. It's too risky for me to have an expensive paperweight lying around.
I agree with you 100%. I will keep mine only while I still have my old Mavic Pro. Once I upgrade to a newer drone the dinosaur CS goes.

guys so does this mean that our crystal Sky monitors wont work with the new drones eg. Mavic Air 2?
Probably not because the Fly app is 64 bit and the CS is 32 bit. I guess we'll have to wait and see what Litchi does once DJI releases the SDK's for the Mini and the MA2......

DON T UPDATE TO THE LAST VERSION (V3.0.2.0)

AFTER THE UPDATE :
For the use of one Mavic 2 pro battery :
The remote controller is draining 30% of his own battery and the CS screen battery was draining only 10% of his own battery.

BEFORE THE UPDATE :
For the use of one Mavic 2 pro battery :
The remote controller was draining only 10% of his own battery and the CS screen battery was draining only 10% of his own battery.

Today for the first time ever I have seen an alert on my CS monitor : "CS is too hot. Cool down the monitor to prevent overheating". The last update was suppose to optimized the performance of CrystalSky in high-temperature environments. I just flew two battery this morning and I get this alert message.

It seems that you have deleted the last update (V3.0.2.0) from your official page CrystalSky- DJI Download Center- DJI

I am in touch with DJI support, as usual very polite but without an efficient solution until now; I will update this post as soon as I will receive news...

Any similar cases?

Stil in quarantine... no fly zone in all the country... 70 days without UAVing.

Not exactly NFZ. But only is allowed to work or buy food. And walk dogs. Spain.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada