DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CS Manual

Is this a windup? :D

How many pages of instructions do you need in order to show you how to plug in a cable and how to put a battery in a charger and wait for the light to change colour when it's finished?

I think you're toying with us :)

Have a look at this, it should answer all your queries.

Thank you. That's what I found earlier. Exactly what I was looking for. You would think for a 1000 bucks DJI would get their **** together, give you a manual and a FN charger. They suck. (as a company) Although I do like the CS

Thank you. That's what I found earlier. Exactly what I was looking for. You would think for a 1000 bucks DJI would get their **** together, give you a manual and a FN charger. They suck. (as a company) Although I do like the CS
Why would the CS need a complete manual. A manual for DJI Go already exists and it's simply an Android Tablet with DJI Go. If you need a manual, consult the Android Manual and the manual for DJI Go, which I believe comes with the Mavic's manual, and the rest should be self-explanatory.

Why would the CS need a complete manual. A manual for DJI Go already exists and it's simply an Android Tablet with DJI Go. If you need a manual, consult the Android Manual and the manual for DJI Go, which I believe comes with the Mavic's manual, and the rest should be self-explanatory.

Old news

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000