DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CS Update long overdue !

QuadKid

Reactions
Anyone have any inside information as to when the update for CS will catch up with IOS/Android?
Pisses me off that us CS owners are left behind and are not being able to have use of the new Quick Shot & Dynamic Home Point features!

It's been 12 days since they released the latest update for G4 4.1.11 (now 4.1.12 IOS I believe) and 4.1.10 for the Droid version, yet I am still running 4.1.6 with no updates available!

Typical DJI advertising (CS with a seamless user friendly interface) Crap!

Reactions: Cortomaltese75
I agree, You'd think they would make it available at the same time, if not first. I haven't heard anything yet.

Since it was sold by DJI as a dedicated device to fly their products it should always be first with the updates.

Reactions: Johnnyaibo
An update is seriously required for the CS. I have both 5.5 and the Ultra and although they are working they crash and lock up frequently. Also I have been unable to get some of the installed apps to work - eg the PDF viewer so that I can review the release notes!

I updated my 5.5 CS last night. After that I noticed the Mavic had an update and did that also. It went pretty smooth. I'll go out and test it tomorrow

Reactions: ghedgepath
Dji Answer : Sorry for the inconvenience, the latest version of DJI GO 4 on CS is V4.1.6 which it hasn't supported Quickshot yet, coz the DJI GO/DJI GO 4 Crystalsky uses is not the same as the mobile device, it is the optimized version, so it might be a little delay for the update. We had forwarded this case to our engineers, hope it will be updated and support the new functions soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming