DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Curious about feature (moving gimbal left to right by tapping screen and dragging)

Gemini8026

Reactions
Day #2 with the Mavic 2 pro.

So far so good. Compared to my P4 pro the images look great and possibly sharper(?), and the machine itself is stable with good battery life.

Learning all the new features and one of the unique ones I found was the ability to move the camera by tapping the screen and dragging up or down or left and right. I couldnt find any documentation on this feature but it would be interesting to know if I can tweak it, or possibly assign a button and then use the joystick to control the camera gimbal. I tested this out by playing around in my condo (not flying)

Any more info on this feature/ability? Any ability to tweak it? Its nothing too important because I was just thinking if it would be convenient for recording panorama shots and such with more precision.

I am not sure of what use that feature would be while filming; the motion seems to be to abrupt for cinematic use.

Day #2 with the Mavic 2 pro.

Learning all the new features and one of the unique ones I found was the ability to move the camera by tapping the screen and dragging up or down or left and right. I couldnt find any documentation on this feature but it would be interesting to know if I can tweak it, or possibly assign a button and then use the joystick to control the camera gimbal. I tested this out by playing around in my condo (not flying)

Any more info on this feature/ability? Any ability to tweak it? Its nothing too important because I was just thinking if it would be convenient for recording panorama shots and such with more precision.

This feature isn't new but pretty helpful when flying with the X3, X5 and other 360° cameras (as a single operator)

Chris

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore