DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Curious about mobile devices.

brutus51

Reactions
Got my Air 2 started with a Apple Ipod but the screens kind of small for my aging eyes. Could buy one of those brackets and hook it up to a Tablet but that's a bit big.
I have a Samsung S9+ that's no longer in use as a phone that I'm thinking of using.
So Goldilocks here want's to know what you folks consider to be just right? ;)

Got my Air 2 started with a Apple Ipod but the screens kind of small for my aging eyes. Could buy one of those brackets and hook it up to a Tablet but that's a bit big.
I have a Samsung S9+ that's no longer in use as a phone that I'm thinking of using.
So Goldilocks here want's to know what you folks consider to be just right? ;)

I run the Mini 2 on an S9, works fine, it was a cast off from my daughter when she upgrade, ive also used the S7, they are as cheap as chips these days

I don't think there's a single answer to this and it comes down to what suits you. I prefer a 10in tablet as I find it gives a good amount of space for the DJI Go interface with a lot of icons and the video feed from the drone camera. Plenty of others prefer smaller devices so since you have the S9+ give it a go and see if you think you'd like something bigger or not.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters