DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

current device cannot use DJI GO 4

luis martinez

Reactions
Bought a used Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. Trying to connect to Ipad or Iphone. Keep getting this message :
Current device cannot use DJI GO 4. Download the correct app. ???

I know that’s the main app for the M2ED. If you are on iPad there’s also GS Pro which is better for automated missions.
Im just trying to get something, anything to get the drone to see an app, any app. GO 4 should connect but it doesn't. Just get the Current device cannot use DJI GO 4. Download the correct app error...

Im just trying to get something, anything to get the drone to see an app, any app. GO 4 should connect but it doesn't. Just get the Current device cannot use DJI GO 4. Download the correct app error...
Use DJI Pilot app. I’m not at all sure that DJI Go 4 should work with it. If it does that’s a change I didn’t know about.

Use DJI Pilot app. I’m not at all sure that DJI Go 4 should work with it. If it does that’s a change I didn’t know about.
OK. I'll try that when I get the controller charged. The seller did not include that cable so have to find one. Thanks.
--------------------------
What is the connector type on the side of the controller? Manual says type C but the type C I have are all rounded. This is a square connector.???

1644372022806.png

Directly from DJI (it was a year ago)

Mavic 2 Enteprise is only compatible with the DJI Pilot mobile app.
GO4 does not recognize M2E.

OK. I'll try that when I get the controller charged. The seller did not include that cable so have to find one. Thanks.
What is the connector type on the side of the controller? Manual says type C but the type C I have are all rounded. This is a square connector.???

View attachment 143637
That's a micro USB, not USB-C. Where in the manual did you see USB-C?

View attachment 143637
Youre right. They're different types. There are different types of Micro usb connectors. Here's a visual depiction. You can find the differences in connectivity, with a simple Google. Too much to type.

Attachments

• 39523785290_0ee2131ae8_c-2.jpg
    39523785290_0ee2131ae8_c-2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 6
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98