DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Current ETA of the Mavic II?

What makes you think there will be a Mavic 2??
Due to its popularity, I'd be shocked if DJI does not release a Mavic 2. That would no doubt be a bad business move on their part.

Reactions: Aerial West
What makes you think there will be a new iPhone?
I never said there would be.
But, it's the only phone Apple makes. So it would seem logical that Apple will release a new model at some point.
DJI released the Mavic AIR, that is probably the Pro and Sparks replacement. It makes sense. Why have three small portable models? They can have the AIR and every new model will have improvements over the last model Just like DJI did with the Phantom, Inspire, Osmo and all of their other products. Less production costs, less support cost, etc etc etc.
Okay

We will see. It's just a theory

Everyone with a Mavic Pro did not buy a Mavic Air because they thought it was an upgrade...not even close. The next MP will be a bit larger, better lens and more obstacle avoidance. The only thing the Mavic Air did was backfill the Mavic Pro as a less expensive consumer drone when the Mavic Pro 2 starts pushing $1,500.

Everyone with a Mavic Pro did not buy a Mavic Air because they thought it was an upgrade...not even close. The next MP will be a bit larger, better lens and more obstacle avoidance. The only thing the Mavic Air did was backfill the Mavic Pro as a less expensive consumer drone when the Mavic Pro 2 starts pushing $1,500.
Add in tariffs and it'll likely be closer to $1800 US.

K...

Not sure where anyone in the world even got the Idea a Mavic Pro 2 would even be made, this all started by people wishing and wanting, not something real or anything suggested by DJI .... Its nice to Dream, but thats more than likely all it will be....
True. I believe its very possible that this idea of a Mavic Pro-II is a total hoax. In fact, there is a chance that there never will be a MP-II. Its also possible that DJI is finished developing the Mavic line completely...and the Phantom series too. Until it actually gets announced, I'm going to believe that DJI is no longer developing ANY new drones at all.

Uless we officially hear otherwize, I'm going with the "DJI is finished making new drones" concept.

Eventually something new will appear, which is in some ways better and in some ways worse.
There will be better camera for sure, but expect more big brother control.
You could say the Platinum was MAvic Pro 2, they may come up with something completely new.

DJI is waiting for Autel to announce their release. They want to snuff out any competitors like they did with GoPro. Autel knows this strategy and is waiting for DJI to break down and release their Mavic. The wait...will be forever.

It was called the Mavic AIR. It will probably replace the Spark and Mavic..
So, you think an aircraft with some less desirable features (e.g. reduced battery life & flight range) was released to replace the Mavic Pro? Only time will tell of course, but it would be quite odd if that turns out to be the case.

True. I believe its very possible that this idea of a Mavic Pro-II is a total hoax. In fact, there is a chance that there never will be a MP-II. Its also possible that DJI is finished developing the Mavic line completely...and the Phantom series too. Until it actually gets announced, I'm going to believe that DJI is no longer developing ANY new drones at all.

Uless we officially hear otherwize, I'm going with the "DJI is finished making new drones" concept.
Someone got offended..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue