DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Customer Service???

apopj

Reactions
Hello one and all,

I tried to order the new LOW NOISE PROPS, but apparently DJI decided to tell us about them without actually having them for sale. Sooooo, I put my name on the notification list to be notified when they became available. After a considerable period of time, I got the nod, and immediately went online, saw they were in stock and ordered 8 Props. My order was accepted, payment was approved, and order would be shipped in about a week.
Now, a month later, they still have not shipped, in fact, they aren't even available and I am being told now that they will be shipped about the end of October. This is extremely poor customer service, and very poor business practice. Perhaps DJI believes that one customer isn't that important that the rest of the sheep will do ANYTHING to get these new props. If that is the case, they are playing us for fools. They use the excuse of demand being high... okay, if that is the case, why did you accept my order, my payment and then tell me they would be shipped in a week?
DJI, you are very rapidly turning a loyal customer into a used to be loyal customer with this type of action. Either do what you say or don't say you'll do it. I'm glad you are such a large company that one little customer doesn't matter, but if you alienate enough of us, you'll go the way of other large companies that tried the same thing. There are more and more drones coming out that are similar to your products so you should treat your customers better...... Dr. Jeff P

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J