DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Prop Shipping Delays... anyone else?

KiterTodd

Reactions
Like most folks on the east coast, I missed the initial order for the Platinum props. By the time I woke up to the "in stock" email, they were out of stock. But then, shortly thereafter they were in stock again! So I placed an order on 9/28 for the new props and waited...

...I looked today and my DJI order status still does not show "shipped." It's been over 2 weeks and a lot of people are posting flight results. So I checked in on my order with Online Chat. Which is always entertaining... :D

Thank you for waiting Todd as per checking the order is on wait pick status - means the order is on queue for shipment status, meaning it is waiting for its turn to be process for shipment. The estimated shipping for this is mid-to-late of October rest assured that this will be prioritized.

Yes honestly speaking as per checking its curretly out of stock its really unexpected since Mavic Pro Platinum’s unveiling, we’ve had amazingly high global demand. We are currently ramping up the production to ensure product reliability

Rest assured that this will be prioritized be shipped mid - to -late october

Based on the Chinglish explanation above, despite anything listed on the web, these puppies are out of stock.

I did notice today that the website says "Estimated to ship 15-20 business days after payment confirmation." It's not out of stock, though. They're not saying that.... ;)

Reactions: FollySteve
Like most folks on the east coast, I missed the initial order for the Platinum props. By the time I woke up to the "in stock" email, they were out of stock. But then, shortly thereafter they were in stock again! So I placed an order on 9/28 for the new props and waited...

...I looked today and my DJI order status still does not show "shipped." It's been over 2 weeks and a lot of people are posting flight results. So I checked in on my order with Online Chat. Which is always entertaining... :D

Based on the Chinglish explanation above, despite anything listed on the web, these puppies are out of stock.

I did notice today that the website says "Estimated to ship 15-20 business days after payment confirmation." It's not out of stock, though. They're not saying that.... ;)
It's out of stock in the warehouse it's shipping from. My is expected to ship October 26.

Reactions: FollySteve
It's out of stock in the warehouse it's shipping from. My is expected to ship October 26.
No, no, no... what actually happened is that "the order is on queue for shipment status, meaning it is waiting for its turn to be process for shipment."
:D:D
Is that a clear explanation? :)

No, no, no... what actually happened is that "the order is on queue for shipment status, meaning it is waiting for its turn to be process for shipment."
:D:D
Is that a clear explanation? :)
Which means, it's not even packed in a box. You are waiting for the merchandise to be back in stock, so they can pack it for shipment.

Reactions: KiterTodd
I received email to say props in stock, placed order straight away assuming they would ship. Checked a week later to see they still haven't shipped yet.
DJI get your act together.

I received email to say props in stock, placed order straight away assuming they would ship. Checked a week later to see they still haven't shipped yet.
DJI get your act together.
Dude, it says on the site they will ship 15-20 business days. That's 21-28 calendar days. Read the shipping time frames before ordering if you don't want to wait that long.

I've ordered from two different 3rd party vendors and neither have shipped yet. One of them shows on their website that they're current backorders ship on Thursday, Oct. 12th.

Dude, it says on the site they will ship 15-20 business days. That's 21-28 calendar days. Read the shipping time frames before ordering if you don't want to wait that long.
Like some other folks on this thread, I ordered when I got the "back in stock" email as well.
I'm pretty sure it didn't list that 15-20 day delay then, that it does now. But who knows, it is in small print at the bottom... The main thing I noted is that it no longer said out of stock and was ready to take an order.

Either way, this is sorta shady business. "Back-ordered" would be a better way to show it. In bold.

Reactions: Atko
This very issue is being discussed in depth in the original thread about the props.

This very issue is being discussed in depth in the original thread about the props.
Thanks. There's several threads about the props and it's difficult to keep up. So, I started one specifically on one topic. Apologies if you've seen this elsewhere. I'll pop over and have a look if you can link to it. At this point, I don't know which was the original thread...

I ordered Sept 29...2017. I have plenty of unused Mavic props that work just fine. I expected delays. It won't bother me as much as my preorder for Mavic through a dealer during its debut.

DJI having shipping delays? You don’t say....
Just like when the Mavic was launched, or father crystal sky 5.5, or the cs 7.85 high, or the cs ultra.

This is how DJI operates....

Announce product....year later start selling product.... 18months after announcement actually have product in enough quantity ....

Reactions: HSK
Like some other folks on this thread, I ordered when I got the "back in stock" email as well.
I'm pretty sure it didn't list that 15-20 day delay then, that it does now. But who knows, it is in small print at the bottom... The main thing I noted is that it no longer said out of stock and was ready to take an order.

Either way, this is sorta shady business. "Back-ordered" would be a better way to show it. In bold.
I'm sure it didn't say this when I received an email saying it was back in stock. Either way, if they ask you do you want an email when item is back in stock and then you order, would expect shipment before 15 days as not good practice.

I'm sure it didn't say this when I received an email saying it was back in stock. Either way, if they ask you do you want an email when item is back in stock and then you order, would expect shipment before 15 days as not good practice.
If you guys paid attention, it said it right on the site. I ordered mine as I got the notice too and it was written where the Add to Cart Button is as well as in your cart.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada