DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Prop Shipping Delays... anyone else?

All of @Advexure's warehouse is like that. ;) He has the Mavic boxes piled like that too. :D

Yes, space is not limited at all and property is very cheap in Los Angeles so our warehouse uses a loose dump strategy for everything. It's a very similar warehousing/storage strategy to the wood chip, dirt, and sand distribution sectors.

Like most folks on the east coast, I missed the initial order for the Platinum props. By the time I woke up to the "in stock" email, they were out of stock. But then, shortly thereafter they were in stock again! So I placed an order on 9/28 for the new props and waited...

...I looked today and my DJI order status still does not show "shipped." It's been over 2 weeks and a lot of people are posting flight results. So I checked in on my order with Online Chat. Which is always entertaining... :D

Based on the Chinglish explanation above, despite anything listed on the web, these puppies are out of stock.

I did notice today that the website says "Estimated to ship 15-20 business days after payment confirmation." It's not out of stock, though. They're not saying that.... ;)
Same exact thing with me.

Reactions: KiterTodd
Thanks!

You guys rock. I cancelled the DJI order, and got them shipped 2 day from you, for less. And I don't have to worry about the signature hassle.

Let's hope they are authentic DJI parts and not knock-offs. :D

As a top tier DJI Authorized Dealer all DJI product sold by Advexure is DJI OEM straight from the DJI factory. Glad we could assist. Enjoy your weekend and safe flying. :cool:

As a top tier DJI Authorized Dealer all DJI product sold by Advexure is DJI OEM straight from the DJI factory. Glad we could assist. Enjoy your weekend and safe flying. :cool:

I just cancelled my order with DJI as well and placed one with you guys. Thanks a lot!

LP

Reactions: Advexure
I just cancelled my order with DJI as well and placed one with you guys. Thanks a lot!

LP

No problem. Glad we could help. Enjoy your weekend.

Reactions: LeafPeeper
Hi, ordered mine in England even though shipping was supposed to be about 3 weeks hence I got them about a week ago.
They are much quieter IMHO

Like most folks on the east coast, I missed the initial order for the Platinum props. By the time I woke up to the "in stock" email, they were out of stock. But then, shortly thereafter they were in stock again! So I placed an order on 9/28 for the new props and waited...

...I looked today and my DJI order status still does not show "shipped." It's been over 2 weeks and a lot of people are posting flight results. So I checked in on my order with Online Chat. Which is always entertaining... :D

Based on the Chinglish explanation above, despite anything listed on the web, these puppies are out of stock.

I did notice today that the website says "Estimated to ship 15-20 business days after payment confirmation." It's not out of stock, though. They're not saying that.... ;)
YES I was on the wait list and was contacted they were in stock. then I get conformation that they will ship in 15 to 20 BUISNESS DAYS!! well its been 16 and no shipping info what so ever. THEY SAID THEY WERE IN STOCK!! would that mean they will ship when you pay for them?? god..

YES I was on the wait list and was contacted they were in stock. then I get conformation that they will ship in 15 to 20 BUISNESS DAYS!! well its been 16 and no shipping info what so ever. THEY SAID THEY WERE IN STOCK!! would that mean they will ship when you pay for them?? god..
No problem. Glad we could help. Enjoy your weekend.
Me too. Cancelled the DJI order on Friday and ordered the new props. Shipped on Saturday! Wow, you guys know how to do it right.

Me too. Cancelled the DJI order on Friday and ordered the new props. Shipped on Saturday! Wow, you guys know how to do it right.
ok I missed something here sorry. who did you buy them from? or did you re-order them.

ok I missed something here sorry. who did you buy them from? or did you re-order them.
Sorry, somehow I replied to two posts (not really all that good at this). I meant to reply only to Advexure's post. I ordered my props from them on Friday night and they shipped them today. Was trying to give them a thumbs up.

Reactions: Advexure
Sorry, somehow I replied to two posts (not really all that good at this). I meant to reply only to Advexure's post. I ordered my props from them on Friday night and they shipped them today. Was trying to give them a thumbs up.
AHH I get it. one too many drone hits to the noggin huh. (myself inc) lol. I don't understand why its taking so long for mine to ship. its about 17 days now, I'm going to contact them this is crazy thanks

Thanks!

You guys rock. I cancelled the DJI order, and got them shipped 2 day from you, for less. And I don't have to worry about the signature hassle.

Let's hope they are authentic DJI parts and not knock-offs. :D
I ORDERED MINE on sept 28th I get a message due to hi demand it will be up to 20 business days for act del. well now they are saying that they will ship on oct 26th. and they claim they are in stock? unbelievable I really wish there was another mfg that made them that we can trust. this is crazy...

Just got my props in and yes there is a significant difference in sound in my opinion. And well they just look bad a$$ to me as well

Just got my props in and yes there is a significant difference in sound in my opinion. And well they just look bad a$$ to me as well
ok ok rub it in lol. congrats. where did ya order them from? I'm waiting 17 days now and cant wait. thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead