DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Prop Shipping Delays... anyone else?

Nice! I ordered from two different vendors on 9/21 and none have shipped yet!!! :mad:

No update on my status yet. Hopefully they are starting to move now... (I also ordered on 9/28)
I'm betting that they come in batches. Seems that people who ordered on 9/27 are having them sent (myself included). In my case they are going from CA to UT and it's going to take 2 days via FedEx. So they may have 2nd day shipping on them.

Please note that it appears DJI is sending out everything with a direct signature required. I have a FedEx account (free) and was able to redirect it to a local FedEx pick up office. I did this right away and it seems to be keeping the same 2nd day delivery date.

I too placed the ordered on 9/28 and no update. I’m 20 minuets away from DJI here in SoCal. I asked the online chat and they just apologize and asked if I wanted a refund.

I too placed the ordered on 9/28 and no update. I’m 20 minuets away from DJI here in SoCal. I asked the online chat and they just apologize and asked if I wanted a refund.
I asked last week and finally got a reply today that will be shipping end of Oct.
I said nevermind - and ask for cancellation and refund.
Ordered from the nice folks at Advexure.

Yes....I ordered from Advexure on Sept 2. Got an email from them today that it has been shipped:). Thank you:).

Safe flying! :cool:

I asked last week and finally got a reply today that will be shipping end of Oct.
I said nevermind - and ask for cancellation and refund.
Ordered from the nice folks at Advexure.

Glad we could help out. Hope they arrive nice and quick. Safe flying. ;)

Reactions: BigAl KY
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom