DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just ordered my Mini 4 Pro (Refurbished) with a 5 week shipping estimate

Jammer369

Reactions
After watching the DJI store relentlessly for a few weeks, the Mini 4 Pro Fly More Plus Combo (Refurbished) came back in stock and I ordered it immediately. After they took almost 2 days to review payment whatever that means, it is now listed as having an estimated shipping date of 5/21/2024. No idea why it would take almost 5 weeks for it to ship if they have them in stock like the website listed when I bought it. The only thing I could think of is that since they decided to take 2 days to review my payment, they sold and shipped all of the ones that were in stock when I made the purchase and now they are waiting on it to be in stock again before they ship. Any ideas? The wait is going to be brutal.

Reactions: FASTFJR
After watching the DJI store relentlessly for a few weeks, the Mini 4 Pro Fly More Plus Combo (Refurbished) came back in stock and I ordered it immediately. After they took almost 2 days to review payment whatever that means, it is now listed as having an estimated shipping date of 5/21/2024. No idea why it would take almost 5 weeks for it to ship if they have them in stock like the website listed when I bought it. The only thing I could think of is that since they decided to take 2 days to review my payment, they sold and shipped all of the ones that were in stock when I made the purchase and now they are waiting on it to be in stock again before they ship. Any ideas? The wait is going to be brutal.
They are waiting to get in a few crashed drones so they can fix them and sell them as refurbished Lol

Reactions: TinajaEco
That is weird.

IF you ordered from the DJI store or Camrise you are correct they are just waiting on shipments. and they get shippments all the time so you could get it earlier. About the 2 day wait thing: That is strange. I have heard about that before BUT I thought that would be on your Banks side of things NOT the vendors.

IF you ordered from the DJI store or Camrise you are correct they are just waiting on shipments. and they get shippments all the time so you could get it earlier. About the 2 day wait thing: That is strange. I have heard about that before BUT I thought that would be on your Banks side of things NOT the vendors.
Yep, ordered from the DJI store. I thought it was strange as well. The reviewing payment status came right up after I made the purchase and called my credit card company right away who stated the charge went through and had already been processed by the time I called them. They said it had nothing to do with them. I logged on to the credit card site and the charge was already on the account. So weird.

Hopefully it does come in sooner. I am leaving for a summer trip in June in our 5th Wheel and would like some practice time before we travel.

Banks have been a lot more careful the last few years about making payments to Chinese companies

I ordered the Mini 4 Pro Fly More Combo (Refurbished) from DJI direct on April 1. Once ordered (took a few minutes) it gave me a ship date of April 25. Still waiting for shipping confirmation and item shows out of stock. Frustrating but still have my Mini 2 in the meantime. DJI shows my ship date still as April 25. When I chatted with the rep, they could not give me any new information.

There's not some Chinese New Year sort of thing going on right now, is there?

My Mini 4 Pro Fly More Combo (Refurbished) from DJI direct (ordered/paid April 1) was "shipped" yesterday April 29, although it still says "Package is in transit to a UPS facility Los Angeles, CA, United States". No delivery date given yet but there is progress finally.

I ordered my mini 4 Pro (Refurbished unit) and it took forever for them to ship it. I got it 2 days ago. Here it is. It looks brand new to me. All wrapped up, but you see the red sticker that says RB, which means RefurBished.
7khmECd.jpeg

DmYIvwA.jpeg

J9QyY6d.jpeg

BPUqMLk.jpeg

hc2kvdf.jpeg

sIKQOnB.jpeg

Mine ordered April 1, shipped April 29 to arrive May 6, now UPS says it is delayed..."A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible." The May 6 delivery date has disappeared. :(

May I ask how much it costs to purchase a refurbished MINI 4 PRO and compare it with the price in China

Indeed, the price is quite expensive. Can we buy drones in China and then sell them to the United States? Is this a new business opportunity
What price do you pay in China for the DJI Mini 4 Pro Fly More Combo?

This is what we pay in the USA.
Xz1BnIS.jpeg

DJI Mini 4 Pro (regular remote control) $663.32
DJI Mini 4 Pro (with screen remote control) $829.56
DJI Mini 4 Pro Smooth Flight Package (with Screen Remote Control) $968.10
Those prices look OK. Well, in the US we can order the refurbished unit for cheaper than thise prices, which comes out cheaper for honestly brand new drones. I just bought a Refurbished Unit. Here are prices for the refurbished units. They are just rare to catch one on sale on the DJI website.
pjEGRId.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine