DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Customer Service

RayZin

Reactions
This morning, after 45 minutes wait time, I had an excellent experience with the gentleman whom I spoke with. I'm having a DJI Care Refresh replacement sent to me. They were awaiting containers and he informed me that the container(s)? have arrived.

I hope I don't wait two months like some folks out there, but I sense the service will be prompt.

Hello RayZin!
I am just curious, how is your DJI care refresh replacement going?

This morning, after 45 minutes wait time, I had an excellent experience with the gentleman whom I spoke with. I'm having a DJI Care Refresh replacement sent to me. They were awaiting containers and he informed me that the container(s)? have arrived.

I hope I don't wait two months like some folks out there, but I sense the service will be prompt.

I just sent my mavic in for repair on June 3rd. I just got off of the phone after waiting 30min to talk and being told the same thing I've been told for the last two weeks. They are trying to see if the crash was pilot error or a malfunction. The ticket is being expedited or some BS and I'll get an email in 24-48hrs. This makes me not want to buy from them again.

I had my Mavic replaced through care refresh. I sent in the Mavic and the controller. Got a new Mavic but didn't get my controller back. Waiting a week so far for them to send me my controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki