DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

I'm getting back my mavic 2

Mrprop365

Reactions
After UPS losing my drone sent to DJI for repairs, I contacted DJI customer service about mid-December to work out something. First of all let's start with DJI customer service they were "so so so sorry I'm not trying to cause any inconvenience but it will take another two to three working days". every week they told me this same stupid thing. Then they realized that they have to transfer me to the right department that deals with these things. Being that my father was the one maintaining contact with them he on the spur of the mind contact with them on Twitter on their public page. The results were outstanding within 48 hours they cleared it up and sent me a new drone. Just a tip I think that reaching them on their public Twitter page made a difference so in the future if anyone else is having issues they should probably try that. Back to the drone they said that they're sending me a drone valued 1,037$ what they said is that it includes the aircraft and the gimbal cover, what should I expect? Am I going to get a battery and propellers like I sent it in with? am I going to get a new drone am I going to get a used drone? I had State farm covering the drone and they were willing to pay me out but I waited for DJI to finish up their "investigation" to take advantage of the State farm claim. First of all DJI did a really really bad job dealing with this whole thing, they really need to redo their whole customer service idea. Also I need to send my RS3 mini into repairs but now I'm too nervous to do that as the only insurance I have on it is care refresh. Sheesh, has anyone else gone through a similar experience and have they gotten results like I have, worse or better? A big shout out to my father for taking care of this most of the time.

After UPS losing my drone sent to DJI for repairs, I contacted DJI customer service about mid-December to work out something. First of all let's start with DJI customer service they were "so so so sorry I'm not trying to cause any inconvenience but it will take another two to three working days". every week they told me this same stupid thing. Then they realized that they have to transfer me to the right department that deals with these things. Being that my father was the one maintaining contact with them he on the spur of the mind contact with them on Twitter on their public page. The results were outstanding within 48 hours they cleared it up and sent me a new drone. Just a tip I think that reaching them on their public Twitter page made a difference so in the future if anyone else is having issues they should probably try that. Back to the drone they said that they're sending me a drone valued 1,037$ what they said is that it includes the aircraft and the gimbal cover, what should I expect? Am I going to get a battery and propellers like I sent it in with? am I going to get a new drone am I going to get a used drone? I had State farm covering the drone and they were willing to pay me out but I waited for DJI to finish up their "investigation" to take advantage of the State farm claim. First of all DJI did a really really bad job dealing with this whole thing, they really need to redo their whole customer service idea. Also I need to send my RS3 mini into repairs but now I'm too nervous to do that as the only insurance I have on it is care refresh. Sheesh, has anyone else gone through a similar experience and have they gotten results like I have, worse or better? A big shout out to my father for taking care of this most of the time.
More than likely it will be a refurbished drone. As far as batteries etc, you'll need to wait and see. If anything is missing, you will have to contact DJI again.

Reactions: Mrprop365
You will get a shrink wrapped box just like new but it will say refurb on it somewhere under the UPC I think - If you sent them everything you will get all new everything- if you sent just the drone (Roll the dice) You may just get a free controller and other stuff you never know lol

They might send a new one, but even if they send you a refurbished you probably won't know the difference unless you check the serial number. But let's face it, you sent them a used (and apparently damaged) drone and were going to get back a refurbished drone anyway. They usually don't take the time to repair it, they just send out a refurbished one right away.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne