DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cyber Monday DJI Battery Sale! Is this place Legit??

I never have but looked at their M2P battery and is 10 bucks higher
than one I just got off Amazon.

Really, I need to get out more, thanks for the heads up :p I am looking for another M2 Batt. I went back and hit M2P battery and it links over to a MP1 batt...they got me...I can't even find a M2 battery on there now? Tried search and can't get a hit on site...my computer must be wonky ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Really, I need to get out more, thanks for the heads up :p I am looking for another M2 Batt. I went back and hit M2P battery and it links over to a MP1 batt...they got me...I can't even find a M2 battery on there now?
Hey they still high. Amazon’s was 134.00. Ya had my hopes up
as I need 2 more. ?
Edit. You added to your post as I was posting. Scroll down on
the left side and they are there.
012CC9DD-2158-4546-8F25-9364F4A01246.png

Hey they still high. Amazon’s was 134.00. Ya had my hopes up
as I need 2 more. ?
Edit. You added to your post as I was posting. Scroll down on
the left side and they are there.
View attachment 118111
I just looked on Amazon, Need stealth props from MAS 20% off: https://www.amazon.com/MAS-Stealth-...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Can't find that deal on Amazon for that batt either..was that a black friday? And other site shows them but when I select, it throws me back to MP1 batts..I think my cache is screwy.

I have yet to try any of those but 20% off ?‍♂️

I have yet to try any of those but 20% off ?‍♂️
I love them, and endorse..they change the pitch and fly great. Where I fly I lose the M2Z at about 200ft with ambient noise. Had them on for about 4 months no issues. But I have been flying MAS for about 30 years. Anyway back to the threads, take care. :)

I just looked on Amazon, Need stealth props from MAS 20% off: https://www.amazon.com/MAS-Stealth-...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Can't find that deal on Amazon for that batt either..was that a black friday? And other site shows them but when I select, it throws me back to MP1 batts..I think my cache is screwy.
Have you any experience with the Master Air Screw props? The price is great, but is there any advantage to them?

As far as M2 batteries go I couldn't find any deals, though I'm ok with 3 for now. No Mini 1 or Mini 2 batteries on that battery site either. I clicked on the M2's and it sent me over to the old Mavic Pro. Could easily confuse someone.

Really, I need to get out more, thanks for the heads up :p I am looking for another M2 Batt. I went back and hit M2P battery and it links over to a MP1 batt...they got me...I can't even find a M2 battery on there now? Tried search and can't get a hit on site...my computer must be wonky ;)
I did the same thing. Clicked on Mavic Pro 2 and it took me to the Mavic Pro. It isn't your computer, it is their website. I've never tried aftermarket batteries for my drone, but I've never had good luck with other than OEM batteries. It's OK if my battery drill quits, but I don't want that for my drone.

just paid twenty less for Mavic air battery. These guys are just waiting for a sucker..and who knows what they'll actually send. Bad to the bone!

Yup, their links are all broken for M2. Clicking on M2Z shows bad search page.

They all appear on the left side. Just add to cart.

I’v gotten 2 mavic2pro batteries from Walmart
Through the Walmart app and paid $124 per battery
They are OEM DJI batteries

Yes, stupid prices. Their original Phantom 4 battery - not high cap - is over $350?!!
Their generics are over $20 higher than Amazon.
Of course I didn't get to see CyberMonday prices but their normal prices screams "stay away".

I just bought an M2P battery on Ebay from a supplier that sent me a new DJI battery for $99. The new stickers were on the battery and there were no charges registered on the battery when I checked the charge record. This is the best source I have found so far for DJI M2P batteries. Give them a try.

I just bought an M2P battery on Ebay from a supplier that sent me a new DJI battery for $99. The new stickers were on the battery and there were no charges registered on the battery when I checked the charge record. This is the best source I have found so far for DJI M2P batteries. Give them a try.

Only thing in that listing is where it says
includes DJI Refurbished Warranty
?‍♂️

That's what refurbished means. Repaired to work like new, and cosmetic parts changed to be new.

Which has me think, what's left to refurbish in the battery?

Certainly not new LIPO cells. Either way, if you need another battery this seems like an economical way to get more batteries that function like new and at some point in the past have originated from DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580