DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CyberLink Powerdirector Info

Highland Flyer

Reactions
Hi all, Not had my Mavic 2 pro that long, i have tried a few different video editors on 30 day trial but i like the look and feel of Powerdirector. I am about to buy version 18 Ultimate and was wondering if anyone knows it can edit the DLOG-M H.265 from the Mavic 2 pro as this is the color profile i wish to use.

Kind Regards.

Hi all, Not had my Mavic 2 pro that long, i have tried a few different video editors on 30 day trial but i like the look and feel of Powerdirector. I am about to buy version 18 Ultimate and was wondering if anyone knows it can edit the DLOG-M H.265 from the Mavic 2 pro as this is the color profile i wish to use.

Kind Regards.
I own a copy of version 18. I'll see if I can determine the answer to your question and get back to you. I am new to PowerDirector and video editing in general. NOTE: Ty Pilots answer contains better information than I would be able to provide due to my lack of experience. Sorry.

Last edited:
I have used PowerDirector 17 and while it can work with the DLOG footage from the Mavic 2 Pro, it does not export in 10 bit, only 8 bit so basically the Dlog footage will not be any better than normal footage. I am not sure if 18 can, but their new version called '365' may be able to but I have no experience with that software.

i have this exact same question. been reading on LUT and CyberLink and mavic and DLOG.
i have the 365 subscription version and going to test tomorrow. i will repost results of it can open or not.

i do want to put in my plug for the subscription model. if you can swing the yearly cost, it is so worth it. I get constant updates. I get audio packs and so many downloads and addons you cant count them. Plus i think the program is powerful yet easy to use. I cleaned up some MP2 video yesterday for a client and really brought out the details in the construction shoot.

I have the paid version of powerdirector 14. No color grading unless extra $$$. It's kind of faulty I would say. Refuses to use the Nivida graphic card. Very poor rendering results. The free version of Davinci Resolve just blows it out of the water.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka