DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Daily quiz; Should you use Mavic 2 props on your Mavic Pro?

I tried it once. The front seemed to be okay but the rear hit the drone body. Not only made a heck of a racket, they scratched the drone body.

Reactions: Former Member
I don't understand why people would attach MP2 prop to MP1. Does it make them feel like they somehow own an MP2, even though they don't? Is it like sticking a jaguar statue on the front of your ford focus to feel like you are driving a jaguar?

I don't understand why people would attach MP2 prop to MP1. Does it make them feel like they somehow own an MP2, even though they don't? Is it like sticking a jaguar statue on the front of your ford focus to feel like you are driving a jaguar?

Nah just for testing see what it wld do [emoji817][emoji1303]

A Porsche badge on a bmw :oops:

I think you should market those props as "high noise, low drag" props.

Look at how shiny your Phantom is! Looks like new. How old is it?

If I said to you 4yrs plus would you believe me? Only had it 5 mins the I got my Inspire, soooooo it just sits in its case crying out to me, fly me, fly me..bless it;) now how can I with those shrunken propso_O

Yep it’s mint, not a mark on it.

If I said to you 4yrs plus would you believe me? Only had it 5 mins the I got my Inspire, soooooo it just sits in its case crying out to me, fly me, fly me..bless it;) now how can I with those shrunken propso_O

Yep it’s mint, not a mark on it.

You might have just created the perfect indoor drone. DJI could call it the "DJI Ostrich." No, it doesnt fly, but it makes a good paperweight, cant crash, and doesnt need GPS. Ostriches cant fly either, but doesnt make them less beautiful.

You might have just created the perfect indoor drone. DJI could call it the "DJI Ostrich." No, it doesnt fly, but it makes a good paperweight, cant crash, and doesnt need GPS. Ostriches cant fly either, but doesnt make them less beautiful.

I love that drone but when you now look at it it looks soooooo dated, bit like OMM:D

It’s now back in its box and won’t resurface until it’s needed, the next photo shoot, cat walks, catalogue shots, nude photography:oops: and many more. It looks lovely posing in swimwear, yep I’m the agent;);)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki