DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dane in Los Angeles, California

martinpagh

Reactions
Hi there,

Joined the forum today, had my Mavic Air for a couple of months now. Seems like a very rich resource for pilots like myself.

Here is a video I just finished this weekend, shot at Lake Morena in San Diego County. That's me in the beginning and the end of the video.

Cheers,
Martin

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: martinpagh
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: martinpagh
Hi there,

Joined the forum today, had my Mavic Air for a couple of months now. Seems like a very rich resource for pilots like myself.

Here is a video I just finished this weekend, shot at Lake Morena in San Diego County. That's me in the beginning and the end of the video.

Cheers,
Martin
Howdy from Wyoming @martinpagh , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome Aboard! And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had here so take your time and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Have a great one and happy flying :)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Love the video, looks like a great area to fly, nice edit too! Enjoy that new Mavic Air, fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986