DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Dawn in Miami-Drone Panorama

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
This image was shot this morning from my driveway. I got up for a sunrise timelapse over Biscayne Bay and downtown Miami (with Key Biscayne trailing off to the right), but alas, too many clouds. The sun was behind the clouds. In the photo, you will be able to see the late May/early June budding of the Royal Poincianas trees, and the Miami downtown in the backdrop with Key Biscayne buildings trailing off to the right. I am about 12.2 miles from downtown.

This image was shot with the Mavic 3, using the 180 panorama mode at 185 feet above the ground. It was processed in Adobe Photoshop, using masking to adjust the sky and the foreground separately (the original image was unusable).

Attachments

• 5-23-2022-Drone Pano Bay and downtown from Destacada .jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 64
Dale you are getting really good with Adobe Photoshop and splicing/stitching these together . . . amazing results. I do not use Photoshop anymore (Luminar 4 and Lightroom). I was thinking of getting a stand alone stitching software but there are so many out there to choose from.

Dale you are getting really good with Adobe Photoshop and splicing/stitching these together . . . amazing results. I do not use Photoshop anymore (Luminar 4 and Lightroom). I was thinking of getting a stand alone stitching software but there are so many out there to choose from.
Thank you!

Lightroom has the same exact processing as Photoshop for panoramas. (You need the latest version)

Thank you!

Lightroom has the same exact processing as Photoshop for panoramas. (You need the latest version)
WOW! I learned more from him in 5 mins than I have in a month!

Reactions: Droniac
Yeah, Colin Smith is the best Photos/Lightroom teacher I have ever followed. He also teaches at Adobe Show in Las Vegas. You should sign up for his free weekly video. www.PhotoshopCafe.com
His teaching videos are excellent.

Very beautiful pic Dale, well done. See you have a Mini 3 now-how many is that in the stable? We are just back from SW Florida and the poincianas are fab. In fact our friends out there are golfers (isn’t everyone in the US) and are proud members of the Royal Poinciana Golf Club in Naples which is flooded with………poincianas, all in full bloom.

Very beautiful pic Dale, well done. See you have a Mini 3 now-how many is that in the stable? We are just back from SW Florida and the poincianas are fab. In fact our friends out there are golfers (isn’t everyone in the US) and are proud members of the Royal Poinciana Golf Club in Naples which is flooded with………poincianas, all in full bloom.
No- I do not have a Mini 3- I have a Mavic 3. The stable presently is at 2- the Mavic 2 Pro and the Mavic 3. I sold the first- Mavic Air 1 (red), and the 2nd- a Mini 2. Playing with the idea of selling the Mavic 2 Pro.
The Royal Poincianas are beautiful on somebody else's property. We have friends who hate their tree because it drops blood red leaves on their cars, and sidewalks and house and the red stain is difficult to remove.

We love Naples- go there abut once a year for the week-end and see friends who live in west Naples where things are a bit cheaper. The town is great as are the restaurants.

Doh! Sorry, I must read things with more attention. Much of what’s on the Forum at the mo is about the new Mini 3 and I just thought that’s what you had. What a coincidence that you visit Naples-yes it is very expensive and with the £ so weak against the $ it is no longer a “cheap” place to go but we love it and our friends of course, they live downtown. We have been going there (Covid permitting) since 2008 and love it. Didn’t realise what a pain the RPs can be when dropping.

Doh! Sorry, I must read things with more attention. Much of what’s on the Forum at the mo is about the new Mini 3 and I just thought that’s what you had. What a coincidence that you visit Naples-yes it is very expensive and with the £ so weak against the $ it is no longer a “cheap” place to go but we love it and our friends of course, they live downtown. We have been going there (Covid permitting) since 2008 and love it. Didn’t realise what a pain the RPs can be when dropping.
Royal Poinciana leaves and droppings will stain your car's paint job! It also stains the sidewalks.

Reactions: twickers14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonkyBroxy