DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Day 2 Part 1 Travel log South Africa Karoo

Droffarc

Reactions
Day 2 Part 1
Departing from my camp site in Swellendam I made off to Heidelberg for a breakfast.
From there on to the Garcia pass (one of my favorites) for some aerial footage and to check my old hidden campsite. By then it was rather hot and I made the mistake of not having any liquid refreshment. I made another mistake by electing to make for Ladismith which is not a very interesting road. On arrival I was as parched as an old newspaper-drank 750ml of cold water in one gulp- steam breaking on my brow.
Pressed on to the settlement of Zoar and the turnoff for the dirt road to the Seweweekspoort. I hope they never tar this road- it will lose all it's charm.
I stopped at the Tierkloof dam where legend has it mermaids are to be found. I have slept there on several occasions but have never encountered a single mermaid or even a married one.
In the heat of the day the running water was very inviting.

next back to Zoar and Calitzdorp andthe Huisriver pass and then the worst part of the trip - to Oudtshoorn.

Music: Tricks n tips in a jam

Another awesome video!

Reactions: sarahb
Did you use the Insta360 Sphere for tiny planet clip? Love that area. Keep the stories coming.

Did you use the Insta360 Sphere for tiny planet clip? Love that area. Keep the stories coming.
No Tim, I did a screen capture from skypixel, thought it looked good and included it in the video

Reactions: TheRock
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J