DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DBS ITELITE Problems

poppeye

Reactions
Hi

I have modded the controller and are using the Itelite DBS range extender but now it seems like its not working anymore. I tried it at my cabin faar into the woodst, no connection at al.
Tried it in the town and i could get maximal range about 300m, original antenna does 800m. ( and it used to to easy 1500m at this place ) Swapped it out for a super cheep omnidirectional antenna from china and i did easy 1000m and still got 3 bars to go.

The IT Elite used to work Perfect, am i Connecting it wrong? Port 1 to the right side of the controller and port to to the left right ?

I don’t think it matters which side is which. Check your connections and maybe you will have to open it up to check. As it was working previously and your controller is fine with other antennas, that’s all it can be really​

ITELITE think it is the internal cabels ( maybee ) they are sending me new cabels.
Plz god not the internal cabels, it was a nightmare to change hahaha

I think because you radio is working with other antennas, the internal cables should be ok.

Reactions: poppeye and Rnl
are you able to open up your external antenna? I dont have mine with me, but i did think i was able to pry it open with damage.

Reactions: poppeye
Not worth opening, i started but if somthing is wrong inside I probably cant fix it. I will test external cabels first, then internal cabels.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras