DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Decisions decisions ????

Here is the thing im thinking... I will buy a air2s when they add support for the v2 goggles.

I bought a mini, air2, the fpv drone ( and a lot of other crap)...... the air 2s work with the air 2's batteries so... im just waiting... i love the air2...

The mavic Pro 3's road map... im more interested than ever I just wish I knew what year it was coming out.

Well I’ve decided to keep the air 2 as I went to have a look in Harley Davidson on Saturday and I’m getting this little beauty instead. I’ll wait for the 3 to come out ???

Reactions: Thomas B
Helpppppp please. I have the air 2 and I’d really like the air 2s but do I really need the air 2s when the air 2 is such a fantastic drone.
I can get the 2s and sell the air 2 so I’d only have to fork out a bit for the 2s but then the little angel on my shoulder is saying do I really need to spend out extra. I really cannot make my mind up so I am leaving the decision in YOUR hands folks. Whatever decision gets the most votes in the next 7 days I will abide by. Thanks all ☺️
With the 2S not being C rated, why bother? Unless you do a lot of shooting in low light you aren't going to see much difference if any in image quality. Certainly not enough to justify the loss when it goes A3 rated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman