DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Decisions decisions ????

Here is the thing im thinking... I will buy a air2s when they add support for the v2 goggles.

I bought a mini, air2, the fpv drone ( and a lot of other crap)...... the air 2s work with the air 2's batteries so... im just waiting... i love the air2...

The mavic Pro 3's road map... im more interested than ever I just wish I knew what year it was coming out.

Well I’ve decided to keep the air 2 as I went to have a look in Harley Davidson on Saturday and I’m getting this little beauty instead. I’ll wait for the 3 to come out ???

Reactions: Thomas B
Helpppppp please. I have the air 2 and I’d really like the air 2s but do I really need the air 2s when the air 2 is such a fantastic drone.
I can get the 2s and sell the air 2 so I’d only have to fork out a bit for the 2s but then the little angel on my shoulder is saying do I really need to spend out extra. I really cannot make my mind up so I am leaving the decision in YOUR hands folks. Whatever decision gets the most votes in the next 7 days I will abide by. Thanks all ☺️
With the 2S not being C rated, why bother? Unless you do a lot of shooting in low light you aren't going to see much difference if any in image quality. Certainly not enough to justify the loss when it goes A3 rated.