DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Default app on Android?

Kris.

Reactions
Hi,

I'm using both DJI Go4 and Litchi on Galaxy S8+. It seems that Samsung has removed the option not to select default app permanently? I mean, when I connect the cable, it only gives me option to select either DJI or Litchi. No other options, i.e. temporary/don't ask any more etc. Is it so or do I make something wrong?
Thnx!
br
Kris.

Last edited:
Known issue. Alternative is to root and flash a custom rom such as LineageOS

OK, thnx. At least now I know ...
I'm also using the phone to access work related things and I'm not sure how would all the stuff work with custom ROM ...

Hi,

I'm using both DJI Go4 and Litchi on Galaxy S8+. It seems that Samsung has removed the option not to select default app permanently? I mean, when I connect the cable, it only gives me option to select either DJI or Litchi. No other options, i.e. temporary/don't ask any more etc. Is it so or do I make something wrong?
Thnx!
br
Kris.

Hi. I use an S8, and although it does not ask if you want to make either App the default, it will on its on. After I select either Go4 or Litchi, the next time I connect the drone that App will be used. To change back, you go into the (now) default App settings and clear the default.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS