DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

deleting Waypoints mission

You can delete entire missions in both the Litchi app and on the Litchi website. In the app, go to the Waypoint flight mode, call up the list of saved missions, tap on the one you want to delete, and swipe left to reveal the delete button. In the Mission Hub section of the Litchi website, call up the list of saved missions and click on the delete button next to the mission you want to delete.

I should have mentioned that I am using DJI GO. Can't find any Edit or Delete button. I'd like to get rid of useless, outdated, or even dangerous missions, those where a poorly chosen waypoint might allow flight into an obstacle. The fine print on a screen display of saved missions makes it kind of hard to choose the one you want, particularly since there is no way to name them.

Reactions: jamesh03
I should have mentioned that I am using DJI GO. Can't find any Edit or Delete button. I'd like to get rid of useless, outdated, or even dangerous missions, those where a poorly chosen waypoint might allow flight into an obstacle. The fine print on a screen display of saved missions makes it kind of hard to choose the one you want, particularly since there is no way to name them.

I'm running into the same issue. I don't see a delete button

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swaggyC