DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 4 Pro NFZ hack

giovi321

Reactions
Hi everyone,
I often fly in a quite remote country where there are completely random no fly zones on the DJI database but not on the government's agency information, so the DJI DB is wrong.
I would like to install one of the hacks to bypass NFZ but all those that I have checked online don't support the Mini 4 Pro (i won't post the names here as I don't want to break the forum rules, but I have checked 3 different providers of these hacks).
Are you aware of any hack that works on the Mini 4 Pro (either with the RC-N2 or with the RC2, I have both remotes).

Thanks!

Reactions: swaggyC
Hi everyone,
I often fly in a quite remote country where there are completely random no fly zones on the DJI database but not on the government's agency information, so the DJI DB is wrong.
I would like to install one of the hacks to bypass NFZ but all those that I have checked online don't support the Mini 4 Pro (i won't post the names here as I don't want to break the forum rules, but I have checked 3 different providers of these hacks).
Are you aware of any hack that works on the Mini 4 Pro (either with the RC-N2 or with the RC2, I have both remotes).

Thanks!

If the top 2 sites DH and NLD dont offer it then no one does, these 2 are the leaders in the field

I have been working on trying to do this using DH ADB Root software license. I am having connectivity issues with the mini 4 pro when trying to enable ADB via DH If anyone has information on how to do this, I am trying to remove the nfz restrictions.

I have been working on trying to do this using DH ADB Root software license. I am having connectivity issues with the mini 4 pro when trying to enable ADB via DH If anyone has information on how to do this, I am trying to remove the nfz restrictions.
Have you tried asking Drone-Hacks? My experience is that they give good support and respond quickly.
When you say have connectivity issues my first thought is that you should try another good quality data connection cable. DJI drones can be very picky on cables!

Have you tried asking Drone-Hacks? My experience is that they give good support and respond quickly.
When you say have connectivity issues my first thought is that you should try another good quality data connection cable. DJI drones can be very picky on cables!
Yeah i put in a ticket with them, I have tried all sorts of cables starting with DJI's included with the drone and then onto others.

It may be due to the later quads using Bulk Transfer method instead of Ports

I know nothing about this, could you explain?

Nope cant help sorry, its something i saw in device manager when i tried to see what port was being used by the MIni 2 and mini 4, guessing its DJI's new way of locking down communication with their new quADS

I managed to connect with DH ADB. But what is the approach from there? Can you share any resource?
Thanks!

Bây giờ tôi mới vào được. Tôi không biết phải làm gì bây giờ.
Bạn đã mua ADB từ DH phải không? Nó có hoạt động không?
Yes i bought dronehackz adb root license. I have been able to get into the mini, not too sure how to go about things as of now.
So you bought it and don't know how to use it, right?

Search for sincoder fcc hack. If you have compatible firmware on RC, it enables some hacks like fcc mode, drone leds off and some others and leaves adb port open. But for some time he is not responding on telegram.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711