DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Delivery Stalled?

Chris_Toronto

Reactions
24 hours ago i got a "shipped" notice from DJI with a link to the DHL delivery status and waybill number. The problem is, it hasn't moved from Shenzhen since I got the notice yesterday. Is this normal?

24 hours ago i got a "shipped" notice from DJI with a link to the DHL delivery status and waybill number. The problem is, it hasn't moved from Shenzhen since I got the notice yesterday. Is this normal?

it may have moved simply not as yet updated so yes its normal these things are not exact..

trog

dhl is a lot like dji...terrible updates and never lets you know much...they don't update their tracking info half the time...i got a couple drones from china shipped by dhl and they never updated a thing...they just arrived here one day

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Dhl isn't the best.. I once ordered a smart watch from china and it was "missing" from the package after it went through customs.. they told me it was undeliverable .. and I needed to contact the seller.. was a nightmare getting it resolved .. ended up losing money..

Dhl isn't the best.. I once ordered a smart watch from china and it was "missing" from the package after it went through customs.. they told me it was undeliverable .. and I needed to contact the seller.. was a nightmare getting it resolved .. ended up losing money..

dhl is weird...they're only one of two things ever...they're either great...or they suck...no in between...whenever i get something and i see dhl are the ones shipping which it's usually something i buy from china...i pretty much say in my head god ******* dammit...and whatever i ordered i will say "well ill see you in a couple months or never"...i've never been lucky with dhl...their tracking is usually very bad and does not update worth a crap...i mean it could depend on a lot of things...in other cases dhl seems to be reliable and quick...i've just never seen it for myself

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It tends to take 24-48 hours from the shipping notification from DJI to the first update from DHL as DJI are a bit cheeky and say it's shipped as soon as the label is printed, even though it's still at DJI waiting for collection. Mine moved relatively quickly but then waited in Hong Kong for 48 hours before being loaded on a plane to the east midlands.

It'll move soon I am sure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60