DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did anyone get a Mavic Mini in Germany?

Napalm

Reactions
Hi,
I wonder. I ordered my Mavic Mini Combo from Media Markt last week to grab it from the local store at 11.11.
They advertised at their webseite. Order it and you can grab it at 11.11. at your local store.

Yesterday I went to the local MediaMarkt store to grab it and they told me, the the drone was not delivered but should be available tomorrow.

Today I went to the local MediaMarkt store again and they told me, they have no drone, as total MediaMarkt Germany was not delivered by DJI.

The I called the global MediaMarkt Germany hotline, but they did know nothing. They could only tell me, that MediaMarkt has no Mavic Minis at the moment.
They do not know, if and when there will be a delivery.

I looked at amazon.de and at the moment you can not order from amazon.de, too.

Did anyone of you get a Mavic Mini or better a Mavic Mini Combo anywhere in Germany?

Unfortunately not! I initially ordered a Fly More Combo directly from DJI half an hour after the reveal event... then the shipping dates stated it would receive it around 20th - 25th of november. I therefore cancelled and ordered from amazon.de because I order a real lot from there and I'm always very satisfied with the service. And they said they would send out yesterday.

Today morning I received an eMail from amazon.de, that they weren't able to dispatch and the new delivery date is between december 3rd and 30th ... Bummer!

I cancelled again and ordered the drone itself, not the fly more combo (because it seems that the fly more package is not available anywhere in Germany) from this ebay seller: DJI Mavic Mini Kameradrohne 12MP QHD Multicopter Quadrocopter Drone Leicht | eBay

And with the code POWERSPAREN2019 I also saved 40 € and paid just 359 €! That's a lot of discount and I will purchase additional batteries and the charger... just the products from the Fly More Package, that I want separately, I think.

Reactions: Napalm
Seems that discount was not supposed to be activated - right now the price is 450€ (+ 9,90 postage)....

It seems to me that getting a normal MavicMini is possible in Germany but I could not find anyone delivering a fly more combo.
I'm still waiting to get my fly more combo one day ;-)

Apple Germany online shop claims to have the fly more combo avaible with next day delivery.
Tomorrow I'll know if that is true ;-)

Received a tracking number a few minutes ago. So the MM FMC is on its way to me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin