DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Did I get a used Mavic 2 Pro ?????!!!!!

Xlr8edLife

Reactions
I'm sure this has been addressed before, but I'm kind of freaking out a little.

My wife and kids bought me a Mavic 2 Pro from an authorized local retailer. When updating the firmware with DJI Assistant 2, I noticed a log from back in October 2018....... even though it was purchased the day before yesterday (1/3/2019)
Is this from a factory test? Has my drone been previously purchased and returned?
Is there a way to decode the log?

Did DJI GO prompt you to activate the Mavic the first time you connected it to DJI GO?

Yes. I also purchased and registered Care Refresh without having to verify with video. Just worried someone had it, did who knows what and returned it to B.B. to be shrink wrapped and sold again.

DJI drones can only be activated once. If someone did have it before you, they didn't fly it. Also, the box would not have been sealed, etc. if someone else had opened it.

Any logs you saw were most likely from DJI testing it.

If you register at airdata.com you can see info on build dates vs activation dates for the drone and batteries. My flymore kit has both batteries being 3mths older than the one that came with the drone (19/7/18 vs 20/10/18) and my drone was built 26/10/18.

Go fly!
Don’t think about anything that distracts you from moving forward in learning.
Especially while your in the air.
Learn something permanently from each and every flight.
Pretend you are in the craft. Keeping yourself safe and having FUN!

Spot on, Sky Angels. I was devastated after I crashed my up-to-that point pristine MPP. But after I got it back from ThunderDrones and flew that first post-crash flight and it flew perfectly, I quickly got over any nicks that it has and just enjoy flying. Sort of like when you get past your first door ding on a new car, lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos