DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

different camera angles on waypoints

Szek

Reactions
I've done a search but can't seem to find an answer - I want to mark waypoints that have different camera angles as well as altitude, direction changes - is this possible with the DJI go 4 or Litchi? Also most of the planned short missions involve a low starting waypoint and it looks like the minimum height is 10 metres (30 feet) is there a way around this?

I've done a search but can't seem to find an answer - I want to mark waypoints that have different camera angles as well as altitude, direction changes - is this possible with the DJI go 4 or Litchi? Also most of the planned short missions involve a low starting waypoint and it looks like the minimum height is 10 metres (30 feet) is there a way around this?
yes Litchi will let you select Gimbal Pitch you need to select interpolate on Gimbal Pitch and Altitude down to whatever

Also with Litchi, you can set POIs (Points of Interest) that will aim the camera to a specific point. You can have multiple POIs along your course to re-point the camera when and where you want it to. Here's an example of how well it works with multiple waypoints but a single POI:

Notice that the controller is at my side - all Litchi Waypoints controlled.

Reactions: danbo98042
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev