DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Different propellers - good or bad?

Bwoody321

Reactions
Been wanting some custom propellers for my Mavic Air, but not sure what to get/if it’s a good idea. Saw some LED props on EBay, thought they would be good for night flying, but mainly looking for low noise propellers. Any suggestions? Mavic Pro Platinum maybe?

Just out of curiosity why do you want to upgrade your probs?;)

Been wanting some custom propellers for my Mavic Air, but not sure what to get/if it’s a good idea. Saw some LED props on EBay, thought they would be good for night flying, but mainly looking for low noise propellers. Any suggestions? Mavic Pro Platinum maybe?
I fly a Mav Pro Platinum, and have upgraded my prop's recently to 'Master Airscrew' [stealth] props for the Mavic Pro range. I was a fan of carbon-fibre, but found these MA's so much better as they have a lower pitched - less intrusive sound, the drone is more stable than with the stock DJI prop's, and they seem to give me a couple more minutes on the battery. Also - being from one of the best model aircraft prop' makers in the world = they are quality kit!
MavPro_MA.jpg https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07H95T3TW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Oh - and by the way - be prepared to be called a heretic and burned at the stake for daring to want more than the DJI Stock prop's ;)

Reactions: WAXMAN and Porky
Reactions: Bwoody321
Reactions: Porky and Bwoody321
I fly a Mav Pro Platinum, and have upgraded my prop's recently to 'Master Airscrew' [stealth] props for the Mavic Pro range. I was a fan of carbon-fibre, but found these MA's so much better as they have a lower pitched - less intrusive sound, the drone is more stable than with the stock DJI prop's, and they seem to give me a couple more minutes on the battery. Also - being from one of the best model aircraft prop' makers in the world = they are quality kit!
View attachment 57444 https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07H95T3TW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I fly both the DJI Inspire 2 and now the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and I have been using the Tmotor winglet CF folding propellers for my Inspire 2 since December 2017 and I have had an excellent track record with them ever since I put them on. I also have a set of Coptermax CF folding propellers as backups for the Tmotor’s.
Now I am waiting for Master Air Screw to release their new carbon fiber propellers for the M2P very soon. I emailed them and they said they were going to be released in just a few weeks. I’ll be looking forward to getting some asap.
I am a big fan of carbon fiber propellers for their durability and stiffness. Now I know that some people are going to post negative comments about them but I believe they are the way to go. Personal preference people! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ