DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

50MP 1" sensor a wise choice?

Even with YouTube compression, the differences were noticeable. Now I’m even more excited to get the Air 3S.

Yes, and what gives this review cred with me is the careful setup, and showing the details of what his settings were. I could reproduce the results for myself and see what I get.

That's real scientific method. Not the used-car sales pitch we get fom Billy and the other carnival barkers.

Reactions: ryguy80
I agree. If your main thing is video the comparison video above is pretty convincing. Newer sensor technology beats the older technology. For serious photographers though the jury is still out..

Totally agree. QB sensors will never satisfy pixel-peepers. If the application requires that level of enlarged scrutiny, I side with the peepers.

That's real scientific method. Not the used-car sales pitch we get fom Billy and the other carnival barkers.
Exactly! Anyone that starts off a video with “This <insert drone model> is a game changer!”, I roll my eyes.

Totally agree. QB sensors will never satisfy pixel-peepers. If the application requires that level of enlarged scrutiny, I side with the peepers.
Video is lot more forgiving in terms of sharpness requirement. Many videographers would argue that too much sharpness in video is not good and is detrimental to the coveted "cinematic look". For printing photographs though the sharpness and detail can be of a critical importance and can make or brake the resulting print.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grizzfu