DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disapointed so far....

I agree, the back leg issue is trivial to me. It might even help keeping it from rattling during transport. LEDs could be brighter, and pointing down. I might get a strobe.

Reactions: Neo
I am so sick of hearing/reading about the back leg scraping issue.

That’s just the price you pay for state of the art tech.
If one doesn’t like that reality then I don’t know what to tell you.
If you can’t beat them, join them
state of the art is the legs rubbing?
if i cant beat it,i leave it,,,as i did

Well then good for you... I hope perfection comes to you someday. Unfortunately life doesn’t work that way. Everything is a give and take. If you are not willing to jump into the deep end in order to learn how to swim then don’t bother trying. Technology is constantly developing but that takes money (hence customers willing to pay)... if you want perfection this world is not for you. I love my M2P and M2Z. I will continue enjoying them while you stick to what you are used to... something out dated. Good luck.

Reactions: ssvdh66
Lots of what OP posted is knit picking. With Iphone it was updated and ready to run in no time. Not a single problem.
Is it perfect? Nothing is. Be happy with what you got or return it and build better.

The more I think about it the more I suspect the back legs 'rubbing' is by design do that they don't rattle in transport.

Like the Air it uses vision sensors as the second source, actually better since it's a different data source and thus less likely both will be affected by the same interference.

Kilrah how does a vision sensor act as a second/backup compass?

Rob

You look at how much the view scrolls laterally and that gives you accurate information about heading changes.

You can't get an absolute measurement, but you get a stable relative one which is what's needed to counter gyro drift.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake