DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disaster

ICEMANMAZ

Reactions
just drove all the way to Newquay from Halifax west Yorkshire for a weeks holiday. Unpacking the car and realised the mavic mini has been left at home.
The wife then suggested that I get an Air 2 as I have been on about it for a while. So tried getting one earliest is Monday. Looks like the mini will be on Ebay next week ?

That's a good strategy. I will try that with my wife !! Enjoy your MA2 !!!!

just drove all the way to Newquay from Halifax west Yorkshire for a weeks holiday. Unpacking the car and realised the mavic mini has been left at home.
The wife then suggested that I get an Air 2 as I have been on about it for a while. So tried getting one earliest is Monday. Looks like the mini will be on Ebay next week ?

Ha...sounds like this might have been planned!!! ?

If you haven't already bought i'd recommend Argos. Bought mine from there (on 6 months interest free) trashed it same day (to embarrased to furnish the details) and got it replaced from another Argos same day- no questions, inquisitions. Reckon that service takes some beating!

If you haven't already bought i'd recommend Argos. Bought mine from there (on 6 months interest free) trashed it same day (to embarrased to furnish the details) and got it replaced from another Argos same day- no questions, inquisitions. Reckon that service takes some beating!
Yes picking it up tomorrow. I have taken out coverdrone insurance and will get carerefresh to be sure.

Uum check if having one invalidates the other, I don't see why it should provided you don't submit claims for the same drone on the both but better safe than sorry.
Nice wife!

I was thinking that the coverdrone policy will cover me for theft or fly away and care refresh for damage in case I smash it up. I'm just hoping its the same to fly as the mini as I started to get to grips with it.

does your wife have any interest in adopting another "strategically bad" packer?

I was thinking that the coverdrone policy will cover me for theft or fly away and care refresh for damage in case I smash it up. I'm just hoping its the same to fly as the mini as I started to get to grips with it.
Coverdrone also covers you for public liability. I have refresh also

Reactions: ICEMANMAZ
Never met her but I like her already. ? I think you will be very happy with your purchase. Similar to fly but a lot more features. Enjoy

Happy days

Attachments

• 20200907_163209.jpg
    20200907_163209.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
Well after a week away with the Air2 I am so glad I left the mini at home. Very very impressed and happy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat