DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Discharging batteries?

sea157

Reactions
What is everyone using to discharge there batteries to the proper long term storage voltage?

Also are you using this same thing to bring the battery to the deep cycle voltage after 20 flights like DJI recommends?

Are these any good to use for this ?:
Phantom Angel

What is everyone using to discharge there batteries to the proper long term storage voltage?
I only charge my batteries when I'm going to use them (or if they get too low in storage). If I charge them and don't use them (doesn't happen often), I let them auto discharge down to the storage level.

Also are you using this same thing to bring the battery to the deep cycle voltage after 20 flights like DJI recommends?
DJI batteries do not need to be deep cycled. You can safely ignore any recommendations to do so.

Reactions: Goof and sea157
Your batteries will self-discharge to storage level all by themselves.
You can set the time to discharge in the app settings.
Are these any good to use for this ?:
Since the batteries do it for you, paying for a device to do it would be a waste of money.

Reactions: sea157
I am using the general science of batteries. I keep them in use and wont let them stay unused for days.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zephaniah2001