DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disconection Issues with MA after the latest DJI go4 update on 21st May 2018

I found out the main issue. It's the Micro USB cable end that connect to the RC became loosen. So once you accidentally touch it will disconnect the App and RC. Replace or fix it . No more disconnection.

Guys, I have been facing something strange which I cant explain. After the app updated, I have been facing quite odd disconnection issues with the MA. Strangely the app freezes and says lost signal with no streaming video,and the app refuses to respond to any touch, but the remote controller still has the green light on, and it can control the aircraft. Though very basic controls, it can still move the aircraft.

One issue in particular, I was taking a active track in the profile mode of my family, the aircraft was only 15 m of the ground when suddenly the app froze saying lost signal. I restarted the controller, app, but the video feed never came back even though the remote had the green light on. Now I saw that I could move my aircraft sideways and up and down, but cudnt move forward( which cud be due that the aircraft was still in profile track mode which I had set it to before it weirded out). Thankfully I found an open area and lowered the MA, still she wasnt landing, she was hovering, I held it with my hand and then stopped it.

This disconnection has happened 3 times after the above incident each time while aircraft was in one hand and the controller in the other, I have also been having the motor current overload, check propellers msg when i am descending full speed.

Is someone else out here facing similar issues. Maybe u cud point me to a thread that discusses it.

Im having same problem not all the time 3 times happened even when unpugged the phone and plugged back in had not video feed had to turn off controller and back on while in air. Its not cable problem tested it plus tried using the usb port under the controller same problem. Im using samsung s9+ im going to downgrade firmware since using the latest and have had these problems since then dont know if have to also downgrade controller firmware?

Im having same problem not all the time 3 times happened even when unpugged the phone and plugged back in had not video feed had to turn off controller and back on while in air. Its not cable problem tested it plus tried using the usb port under the controller same problem. Im using samsung s9+ im going to downgrade firmware since using the latest and have had these problems since then dont know if have to also downgrade controller firmware?
Not the new firmware ...I had the same issue before update..exactly ..so it's a glitch they still have not fixed..if it happens again..switch to sport mode and it works fine afterwards...like a reset ..I sold my MA ..even though I loved it..it was too loud for my neighborhood..Mavic Pro..is good enough for me..

I had two similar video lockups after using active track with my MA, but have not experienced this since. I use an iPhone 6.

I had a similar experience for the first time yesterday. I was in wide open, mostly flat ground and went out 8000ft. and was returning on the same route and elevation with about 4500 ft. to go when I suddenly lost all video and telemetry. This was no typical signal loss due to distance or obstacles that I've seen before. I rebooted the controller and immediately got a connection. The drone did appear to have started an RTH by backtracking the route initially. But I cancelled the RTH and flew it home in sport mode with no further issue. I also flew for about an hour today with no issues.
this is exactly what happned to me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000