DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disconnect screen on iPhone 7 plus / iOS11.0.1

khalestorm

Reactions
Hi all,

Apologies if this was posted elsewhere. I wasn't able to find this discussion.

I'm unable to connect my Mavic Pro to my iPhone 7 plus on iOS11.0.1.

Specs
iPhone 7 plus
iOS11.0.1 public release
DJI Go 4, 4.1.12
Latest Mavic Pro firmware v1.04.0000
Latest RC firmware v1.04.0000

I receive the disconnected error on my screen, no SD card error, gimbal not connected and battery stats not displaying. It's as if I can make any changes within the settings menu either.

Tried deleting and reinstalling the app, restarting the device, reinstalling the app, used another lightning cable from the USB port of the RC, Nothing seems to be working, no matter what combination I've try.

For reference, the RC will sync with the Mavic and it can be flown, but no image will appear on the Go 4 app.

I'm not going to put this thing in the air until I can see all of these functions working.

Any help is appreciated!

Hi all,

Apologies if this was posted elsewhere. I wasn't able to find this discussion.

I'm unable to connect my Mavic Pro to my iPhone 7 plus on iOS11.0.1.

Specs
iPhone 7 plus
iOS11.0.1 public release
DJI Go 4, 4.1.12
Latest Mavic Pro firmware v1.04.0000
Latest RC firmware v1.04.0000

I receive the disconnected error on my screen, no SD card error, gimbal not connected and battery stats not displaying. It's as if I can make any changes within the settings menu either.

Tried deleting and reinstalling the app, restarting the device, reinstalling the app, used another lightning cable from the USB port of the RC, Nothing seems to be working, no matter what combination I've try.

For reference, the RC will sync with the Mavic and it can be flown, but no image will appear on the Go 4 app.

I'm not going to put this thing in the air until I can see all of these functions working.

Any help is appreciated!

Try set to aeroplane mode to see wether can connect or not

Updating to iOS11.0.2 just now fixed the issue.
Haven't tried it yet, but this is a life-saver assuming it's working. It drove me nuts just now... camera connected for 3 seconds then went black and white and immediately disconnected. Updating my 7+ now to 11.0.2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven