DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disconnection and Mobile Device CPU Overload

Dan

Reactions
So I received my replacement Mavic Pro on Friday (crashed the previous one).

I had Disconnection intermittently with the previous Mavic and Mobile Device CPU Overload on every flight.

With the new unit the intermittent disconnection seem to be happening more frequently to where at times right after calibration the screen goes black and Mobile Device CPU Overload comes on right away. Per a youtuber I went ahead and purchased a new cable Amazon.com: Kanex Apple Certified Lightning to USB Portable 6" Cable with Bottle Opener compatible with Apple devices-White/Purple: Cell Phones & Accessories

Yes the purple one.

Immediately, (At the moment) the disconnection have gone away and Mobile Device CPU Overload has not popped up.

DJI WTF
My hunch is the latest firmware affected the MicroUSB connection. I don't think it's the DJI cable as it either works or it doesn't. I need to pick up a MicroUSB to Lightning to confirm.

OK Mobile Device CPU Overload came back and saw jittering on my device (iPhone 6+) but at least the picture still has not gone black.

Realized also while shooting in 4K that Auto Exposure SUCKS and to avoid flicker Manual Exposure makes a huge difference

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60