DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

(discontinued) How much would you pay for a roof inspection

How much would you be willing to pay someone to inspect your roof with a drone?

• $15

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • $25

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • $35

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $50

• $60

• $80

• $100

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • $150

• $200+

• Total voters

Harry.Stuart

Reactions
Hey, guys!

I was just wondering what you guys would be willing to pay for someone to fly over your home and do an aerial inspection of your roof, gutters, solar panels etc etc. (not infrared just normal footage) This would really really help me out a lot, I really appreciate it! Please feel free to reply with other amounts!! :)

Last edited:
Remember most that will respond have their own drone and therefore wouldn't pay so you may get misleading answers. It could be rephrased for them - "What would you charge to inspect someone's roof?

I'm a Realtor and I would much rather trust the opinion of a qualified home inspector that physically climbs up on the roof than someone flying a drone from the ground.
Hmm!!!! Don't know where you live but certified home inspectors in NY are not allowed to climb on roof for lIability reasons. They do visual inspection using binoculars from outside and inspect inside attic. If no attic they look for evidence of water leakage from within home.

Hmm!!!! Don't know where you live but certified home inspectors in NY are not allowed to climb on roof for lIability reasons. They do visual inspection using binoculars from outside and inspect inside attic. If no attic they look for evidence of water leakage from within home.
I'm in Texas. Is there any other place to live?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S