DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Discovering Wayag, Sailing RAJA AMPAT

Vernon

Reactions

Wayag is maybe that place you've seen pictures of but never known where it is. Marie and I have been spending a lot of time during the covid thing in Wayag, nearly alone in this piece of paradise. We are trying to explore every corner of it and show you at home this special place. This week we explore the north east corner, the beaches and reefs there plus I get some pretty epic drone footage. In the second half I answer a viewers question by showing how I go about loading my dinghy. Enjoy!

Very jealous, looks amazing! :cool: Take care and stay safe!

Reactions: Vernon

Wayag is maybe that place you've seen pictures of but never known where it is. Marie and I have been spending a lot of time during the covid thing in Wayag, nearly alone in this piece of paradise. We are trying to explore every corner of it and show you at home this special place. This week we explore the north east corner, the beaches and reefs there plus I get some pretty epic drone footage. In the second half I answer a viewers question by showing how I go about loading my dinghy. Enjoy!
Amazing. Did I mention i’m a sailor?

No sailing today though. No flying either!

Attachments

• B853F783-2B03-4662-B525-B26CE0DBCC5D.jpeg
    B853F783-2B03-4662-B525-B26CE0DBCC5D.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: DoctorNick
Just checked out you YouTube channel. Lots of great stuff there from a true adventure junkie. Shared with my mates here. Keep on keeping on!

Reactions: Vernon
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore