DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Distance in CE

Bruce Lythe

Reactions
I ran my drone out just over 1000m straight line at 30m height and then hit rtw. Absolutely fine. No comns problems nor camera lag. VLOS on common land away from buildings etc. Used 30 percent of battery. Am in UK have CE rules I think although drone was sourced in Philippines.

Very pleased with that. Why are people using FCC hack (whatever that is) and what effect does it have. VLOS at 2kkm was a stretch to my eyes.....

I ran my drone out just over 1000m straight line at 30m height and then hit rtw. Absolutely fine. No comns problems nor camera lag. VLOS on common land away from buildings etc. Used 30 percent of battery. Am in UK have CE rules I think although drone was sourced in Philippines.

Very pleased with that. Why are people using FCC hack (whatever that is) and what effect does it have. VLOS at 2kkm was a stretch to my eyes.....

In an urban environment interference from other radio sources require a more powerful radio broadcast to get the same result as you did.

Why does this part of the world cap broadcasting energies more so than our part of this world? Is it because they are matured in know how?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones