DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disturbing use of drone technology SLAUGHTERBOTS LETHAL AUTONOMOUS WEAPONS

This is the real Slaughter Drone! The HK-Drone, also known as T-4 Aerial is designed by Cyberdyne Research Systems to be an unmanned aerial weapons systems as the organization was attempting to market to various military powers prior to 2004. As thousands were produced, when Skynet came on line, it immediately had access to a small army of sophisticated tactical air craft. Postatomic holocaust humans would become quite familiar with them. The HK-Drone apparently served as both the prototype and the basis of the Hunter-Killer Aerial Weapons Platform.

Technical data
Intelligence
The HK-Drone had the least sophisticated CPU of all Non-Humanoid Hunter Killer units. Its artificial intelligence and decision making abilities, while fast, were limited to insect-like reasoning. Its inferior sensory array did not complement this lack of brains. For instance: an HK-Drone which has fired a missile will then chase the debris of the explosion it created as a living target. [citation needed]

It has difficulty discerning a non living object from a living one. To it, anything warm and moving is a target.

Weaponry
Armed with conventional arms (machine guns) and low-yield missiles. Lacking the fusion reactor power source of later HK-Aerial's, the drone had no plasma phase weaponry. This would be introduced by Skynet in the model's successor, the FK.

Speed and Maneuverability
The original HK-Drone utilized the same VTOL design as the later large HK-Aerial and compact FK, yet more primitive. It had three swivel-mounted turbo fans positioned around its body, giving it great maneuverability and speed. It had more limited range than any Aerial HK due to its lack of a fusion power reactor.

Endurance
The HK-Drone had lightweight titanium armor that was somewhat resistant to conventional fire power, but sustained fire from conventional small arms will eventually destroy it. It has no resistance to plasma phase weaponry or ballistic projectiles.

The HK-Drone did have the advantage of having little surface area to target compared to most aircraft, as it was only about 2 meters in diameter from wing tip to wing tip and slightly less from nose to tail.IMG_0536.JPG
And no I don’t believe this exists

Now we will call Amazon and ask to send a DroneGram
Those were the days when People did all the work! Went home opened a cold one ate watched 1 of 5-6 tv stations OTA and went to bed just to do it all over again! You didn’t go out much after dark since most towns rolled up the sidewalks at night, there were no 7/11s or any 24 hour store! Unless you were in NYC but that’s another story! I used to sneak out to hop a NJT train into NYC because my hometown Elizabeth NJ was boring , and played Pinball in Penn Station . No cell phones, Penn Station had Old Wooden Phone booths all over the place a call was $.05.

Last edited:
Reactions: Niblett and MavicCF
It's from a classic old SNL set of skits from season 1. After Jaws 2 came out, they ran a series of skits involving Land Shark. A predatory shark who knocked on doors and tricked women into letting him in to devour them.

Some links from the good old days of SNL.

Watch Land Shark: Jaws II from Saturday Night Live on NBC.com

Saturday Night Live (TV Series 1975– ) - IMDb

I remember that too I don’t watch SNL anymore since it’s never live we’re I live I’m not sure if they still broadcast live? It was
“It’s Saturday Day Night Live”
then for the reruns it was just
“It’s Saturday Day Night “

Now we will call Amazon and ask to send a DroneGram
Those were the days when People did all the work! Went home opened a cold one ate watched 1 of 5-6 tv stations OTA and went to bed just to do it all over again! You didn’t go out much after dark since most towns rolled up the sidewalks at night, there were no 7/11s or any 24 hour store! Unless you were in NYC but that’s another story! I used to sneak out to hop a NJT train into NYC because my hometown Elizabeth NJ was boring , and played Pinball in Penn Station . No cell phones, Penn Station had Old Wooden Phone booths all over the place a call was $.05.
Wow. That was even older. I was thinking of the SNL skits

I remember that too I don’t watch SNL anymore since it’s never live we’re I live I’m not sure if they still broadcast live? It was
“It’s Saturday Day Night Live”
then for the reruns it was just
“It’s Saturday Day Night “
Haven't watched it in years. They might have a good cast now, but they lost me a few years back when it was very weak.

Reactions: DroneJI
I just stumbled on a video of a way to use drones to target people in a way that makes Nukes obsolete! I don’t know how much truth there is behind this but it’s possible and if used right (this is a matter of opinion) would reduce causalities of war drastically, this is definitely scary since if a the bad guy gets there hands in this
LETHAL AUTONOMOUS WEAPONS. SLAUGHTERBOTS
i stumbled onto a video of some russian dork with and automatic weapon on a drone, didn't click on it.

If that stuff interests you and you like to read, check this book out. I read it around 5 yers ago and it shows what could be possible in the future. Plus it’s a pretty good read in its own right.
Kill Decision by Daniel Suarez

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661