DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Disturbing use of drone technology SLAUGHTERBOTS LETHAL AUTONOMOUS WEAPONS

DroneJI

Reactions
I just stumbled on a video of a way to use drones to target people in a way that makes Nukes obsolete! I don’t know how much truth there is behind this but it’s possible and if used right (this is a matter of opinion) would reduce causalities of war drastically, this is definitely scary since if a the bad guy gets there hands in this
LETHAL AUTONOMOUS WEAPONS. SLAUGHTERBOTS

Lmao I can't stop laughing this is so ridiculous haha

It could become a reality you never know what they may be cooking up at Area 51! The stealth bomber was created back in the 50s and kept a secret for a long time! If people heard of it back the. They would not have believed it and passed it off as crazy! I don’t want to believe this but you just never know today what we are capable of!

Reactions: Steve Hurt
I'm going to go hide in the bathroom and lock the door...

Lol this is probably all theoretical right now but unless your in a reinforced bunker the one clip shows a mother drone that opens up a wall to let then soldiers in to do there job! After 9/11 the US military reveled the bunker buster it was a secret till we needed to use it in a way they could not hide its existence! This guy probably works for a Weapons developer that sells to the military it’s disturbing what people come up with the human race always finds a way to weaponize something that started off innocent.

It could become a reality you never know what they may be cooking up at Area 51! The stealth bomber was created back in the 50s and kept a secret for a long time! If people heard of it back the. They would not have believed it and passed it off as crazy! I don’t want to believe this but you just never know today what we are capable of!

We're not talking about a plane here. We're talking about little robots that explode on your head.

Reactions: MavicCF
We're not talking about a plane here. We're talking about little robots that explode on your head.

Area 51 isn’t just about planes they work on anything they want kept secret, people see all kinds of strange things around that area that’s probably something we are testing, I was waiting to see what a drone could be used for in a military setting this is all hypothetical as far as we know but may not be far off from a reality.

The stealth bomber was created back in the 50s and kept a secret for a long time! If people heard of it back the.
The F117 stealth fighter was developed in the 1970s, not the 1950s.

If you thought anything about that video was real ... I don't know what to tell you except don't believe everything you see on the internet.

Reactions: MavicCF

If you thought anything about that video was real ... I don't know what to tell you except don't believe everything you see on the internet.

I didn’t say it was real at all just possible

Northrop YB-49 - Wikipedia
Was built and its First flight
21 October 1947
It was only a prototype but it existed and was the roadmap to the current stealth
I didn’t say what aircraft just a stealth plane.

I'd hate to be the one that had to calibrate the compass on each of those released from the plane.

Reactions: DroneJI
Lol this is probably all theoretical right now but unless your in a reinforced bunker the one clip shows a mother drone that opens up a wall to let then soldiers in to do there job! After 9/11 the US military reveled the bunker buster it was a secret till we needed to use it in a way they could not hide its existence! This guy probably works for a Weapons developer that sells to the military it’s disturbing what people come up with the human race always finds a way to weaponize something that started off innocent.
Dang, I thought I was safe, but this whole mother-drone thing changes everything. I'm going to start digging a bunker and wear a helmet outside...whenever I leave the safety of the bathroom that is:D

Reactions: DroneJI
Once I start to see posts where everyone is very comfortable using the RTH feature under any flying environment (in a forest, inside a compmicated indoor urban structure, with lots of interference noise, etc), then I might start to get worried.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King