DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DIY Carrying Case for Smart Controller

Rupuze

Reactions
At almost no cost I made a protective case for my SC.
I had a left over foam floor tile (Home Depot, Harbor Freight, etc.) that I cut the 7 pieces to the appropriate size. I cut out holes for the controls and buttons.
I used Gorilla Duct Tape for the hinged edges. I used Super Glue to attach pieces together. The blue masking tape on the inside surfaces keeps any stickiness from the duct tape from getting inside.
The green straps came off shopping bag handles--I attached velcro to the ends and to the outside of the case.

I like this case because it is so light. I don't have to remove the joysticks. and I can carry the SC using my lanyard with the case attached. The velcro keeps it secure.

I hope someone finds this useful

I also made a case for my M2P out of the same materials.!DJI-SC-@.jpg!DJI-SC-1.jpg

If you can afford a SC, I’m sure you can afford a proper case instead of that tacky looking thing lol

Reactions: CallmeDash
At almost no cost I made a protective case for my SC.
I had a left over foam floor tile (Home Depot, Harbor Freight, etc.) that I cut the 7 pieces to the appropriate size. I cut out holes for the controls and buttons.
I used Gorilla Duct Tape for the hinged edges. I used Super Glue to attach pieces together. The blue masking tape on the inside surfaces keeps any stickiness from the duct tape from getting inside.
The green straps came off shopping bag handles--I attached velcro to the ends and to the outside of the case.

I like this case because it is so light. I don't have to remove the joysticks. and I can carry the SC using my lanyard with the case attached. The velcro keeps it secure.

I hope someone finds this useful

I also made a case for my M2P out of the same materials.View attachment 112332View attachment 112333

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky