DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DIY CrystalSky 7.85" Mount

Reactions
First of all, I am by no means an expert when it comes to building anything like this. The weather has been terrible here today so this kept me occupied for a few hours.

I do have a mount on order but it's not due for delivery until the end of the month and after being disappointed with the position and feel using the genuine DJI Mavic mount I decided to put something together.

1. Perspex/acrylic, use a heatgun to bend this into the S shape to mount the CrystalSky on to (I used an old car number plate)

2. Another smaller piece of perspex/acrylic which attached vertically behind the S (1) to support the CS

3. ½ Inch MDF wood to raise the CS above the stick

4. Perspex/acrylic which fits with the mavic arms.

5. All held together with smaller nuts & bolts

Like I said, I'm no expert I am sure someone could make something a little better using this method.

IMG_0175 copy.jpg

Reactions: rfc
Well done and the cost was $0

First of all, I am by no means an expert when it comes to building anything like this. The weather has been terrible here today so this kept me occupied for a few hours.

I do have a mount on order but it's not due for delivery until the end of the month and after being disappointed with the position and feel using the genuine DJI Mavic mount I decided to put something together.

1. Perspex/acrylic, use a heatgun to bend this into the S shape to mount the CrystalSky on to (I used an old car number plate)

2. Another smaller piece of perspex/acrylic which attached vertically behind the S (1) to support the CS

3. ½ Inch MDF wood to raise the CS above the stick

4. Perspex/acrylic which fits with the mavic arms.

5. All held together with smaller nuts & bolts

Like I said, I'm no expert I am sure someone could make something a little better using this method.

View attachment 28556
If your interested I came up with one also that works great for me and if your interested I am selling it for $25.00 to cover the cost of meteral and shipping. It is not adjustable and only fits the crystalsky 7.78" . If this catches on I will have to increase the price to $35.00 to cover my cost.

Attachments

• IMG_0834.jpg
    IMG_0834.jpg
    839 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0838.jpg
    IMG_0838.jpg
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 26
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads