DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI’s Answer to GPS problem

Srsrly, AI analysis and interpretation recognition is more than good enough to completely simulate these people. Perhaps, hmmm...

We've come a long way since Eliza (circa 1970s, and I'm old enough to have talked to "her").

A FW refresh might fix that, don't you think ..?
It didn't ... but they wouldn't accept my request for a refund until I went ahead and updated the firmware because it will fix bugs.

Ah, and this explains why my P4P and Mavic2 pro get full sat fixes (well enough for 'home') in usually less than a minute from a cold start? What am I missing?

Also, this is the first I've heard it was just people at high altitude.

Smells like a fish market after a scorching summer day...

Ever wonder about the American sounding names? My Chinese friend, "Leonard" during my IBM days explained. In English language classes, they put names on the blackboard and students "pick one" that they like. I said, come on, we can use your real name. He told me.. after about 4 attempts, we went with Leonard.

• Haha
Reactions: Point Zero
Ever wonder about the American sounding names? My Chinese friend, "Leonard" during my IBM days explained. In English language classes, they put names on the blackboard and students "pick one" that they like. I said, come on, we can use your real name. He told me.. after about 4 attempts, we went with Leonard.
Phone names are ubiquitous in the telemarking business. No one uses their real names, even in America! Supposedly, the best tested phone name for a general audience is Pat Murphy. Nice Irish name, for the U.S. market, even without an Irish accent. The Indians use "Bob" and the Chinese use "Leonard!" 🤣

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura