DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI 3 PRO - Can it beat the Air 2S?

Conjecture. And way too long to watch.

We'll all know the answer when (if?) a Mavic 3 is launched. And even if it is launched, it will be far from carrying the label "flagship".

Reactions: tlswift58
I simply want an MA2 sized drone that has a normal/thermal camera switch and can do 120mph for 3 hours. Is that too much to ask???

Hmm. FAA says you can't fly one faster than 100 mph. A 120 mph drone would be a bit like having a 170 mph Maserati on U.S. roads. As long as we're daydreaming, how about 100 mph and 3.5 hours of battery life?

Reactions: JackL and technut
Be interesting to see the spec sheet on the 3 when it lands, i had a pro 2 from launch and swapped it for a 2s on preorder and the 2s for me and what i use it for is a better drone and is supprisingly the same if not better in the wind, would be nice if the 3 was shower proof (NOT WATERPROOF) miss out on some nice pics in drissle and low cloud, i dont miss those swelling batteries on the pro 2 i had 4 and 3 of them swelled rendering them useless apart from using them as power banks, the leaked pics from drone xl dont say to much. its a bit baffling what dji have done with the 2s virtually bettering the 2 pro

Be interesting to see the spec sheet on the 3 when it lands, i had a pro 2 from launch and swapped it for a 2s on preorder and the 2s for me and what i use it for is a better drone and is supprisingly the same if not better in the wind, would be nice if the 3 was shower proof (NOT WATERPROOF) miss out on some nice pics in drissle and low cloud, i dont miss those swelling batteries on the pro 2 i had 4 and 3 of them swelled rendering them useless apart from using them as power banks, the leaked pics from drone xl dont say to much. its a bit baffling what dji have done with the 2s virtually bettering the 2 pro
How much smaller than an Inspire could a Mavic 2 Pro successor be with a Micro 4/3 sensor?Under $3000 with a built in camera?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom